Welcome to The Gemini Dance Studios. The studio is situated on the main road in Lanner next to the petrol station. The entrance is the white door on the main road side of the building.
We hope you will have fun learning a new skill & making new friends.
There is a waiting room down the entrance hall on your left.
You will find hand sanitizers all around the building, please use them.
Below you will find the answers to some of the regular questions we get asked prior to initial attendance.
In this time of uncertainty our priority is to work together to keep everyone safe & healthy.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have a Cold or Covid symptoms.
If you tell us at the time of booking if you are going to miss a week due to a pre booked holiday, work or other commitments. Fees will be adjusted accordingly but only if notification is given when booking.
Refunds will only be given if the class is cancelled due to staff illness or by government guidelines.
Parking is on the main road or in the side streets. Please do not park on the garage forecourt, in the bus stop or down the lane next to the studio.
Clothing – We want you to feel comfortable so we advise that you wear layers, the studio is an old granite building it can be cold in the winter. There are coat hooks in the hallway please use these especially if your coat is wet. Please ensure that you take any valuables into the ballroom with you.
Shoes – For your own safety we recommend that you bring a change of shoes especially if it’s raining as damp soles can affect your movement on the dance floor.
Both men & ladies should not wear rubber soled shoes or trainers as you don’t want to stick to the floor. Boots are not suitable as they restrict ankle movement.
Ladies should wear the height of heel they are comfortable in but not sling back shoes or wedges.
If you decide that dancing is for you then it is worth investing in proper dance shoes, they have suede soles so you can feel the floor better but they cannot be worn outside. I have a supplier in this country that I deal with, I keep some in stock and can order others as required. If you are interested, we can discuss shoes with you.
Partners – If you come as a couple, you will not be asked to dance with anyone else but myself or my staff may ask to dance with you if we feel it will help you. We will not take offence if you prefer that we don’t. We use hand sanitiser between dancing with pupils and each other.
Please read the terms & conditions below before booking your class. A completed booking form and payment will mean that you agree to the terms & conditions.
Please respect the staff, we are here to help you enjoy your dancing experience.
If you have any other question’s please contact me.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Pupils are requested to book and pay in advance.
- Pupils must not attend if they have a cold or if any of their household display any COVID symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues & cleaning products are around the building please use them.
- Staff will be using sanitizer when dancing with pupils & may ask you to do the same – please do not be offended.
- Class numbers will be limited, this to help everyone feel comfortable & safe, numbers will be reviewed regularly
- Dancers are requested to follow entry system and follow any directional signs. Entry is through the white door on the main road side of the building. Exit is through the end door in the ballroom.
- Pupils should bring their own drinks where possible but water is available in the kitchen should you require it.
- Please bring a towel or similar if you perspire heavily.
- Please use the waiting room to change your shoes while you are waiting for your class to start.